Select Page

Five people are in custody after an apparent failed bomb attempt in an upmarket district of Paris.

Police were alerted by a member of the public about suspicious activity in a building on Saturday, where they later found and deactivated an explosive device.

An investigation by counter-terrorism prosecutors is under way following the incident in the affluent 16th district.

France’s interior minister Gerard Collomb said one of those arrested had been “radicalised”.

Mr Collomb said the discovery of the device showed again that France was at risk of terrorist attacks.

More follows…

World News – Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News

Rocker Tom Petty dies at age 66
Brexit: MEPs to criticise UK over approach to talks
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
More in World
Brexit: MEPs to criticise UK over approach to talks

Close